These are the current education programs that EntheoNurse offers. If there is something specific that you’re interested in please let me know.
*may be eligible for reimbursement by your employer
In this 1.5 hour nursing continuing professional development activity. I overview:
- the history of psychedelics
- current and past research
- why the resurgence in interest
- what changes occur while under the influence
- how one may mitigate adverse effects
- where do we go from here
- why nurse may be perfectly positions to lead the way
This 1.5 hour nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by Connecticut Nurses’ Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
*Cost is slightly higher due to administration fees.
This is the same 1.5 hour course but does not include nursing professional development hours.
Click on the link above to re-watch the amazing Q+A session I co-hosted to learn more about microdosing psychedelics….. its free!!!
Sign up for the interactive microdosing program I am offering through Rocking Life!!!!
Touted as being effective in improving mood and improving cognition, and recently published research discussing other potential uses such as decreasing pain or neurogenesis….. But what is it?
In this course you will learn about what microdosing is, what benefits many claim as being “life changing”, potential side effects, safety, dosing, and how one may achieve optimal outcomes*. I will review past research, current research, where the research is lacking, and the direction psychedelics may be moving .
*Individual results may vary
- I, EntheoNurse do not encourage nor condone the purchase, sale, transfer, or use of any illegal substances; nor do I encourage or condone partaking in any unlawful activities related to illegal substances.
- Information on this website, links to other websites outside of EntheoNurse.com (including affiliates and educational services), and information delivered through consultations (and all other correspondence) is meant for educational purposes and not meant to advocate or promote the use of any illegal substance or unlawful activities.
- Information obtained on EntheoNurse.com (and it’s links) is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
- Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking medical services based on something you have read or heard online.
- I, EntheoNurse will not tell you where or how to find or procure any illicit substances (including psychedelics).